Houghton Crossings Professional Plaza
a Retail, Office, Medical property on Houghton Rd. Lease ready and built to suit options. Call Whirlygig Properties for details.
Address: 7355 – 7405 South Houghton Rd.,
Tucson AZ 85747
- Lease rate: starting at $18.00 NNN per SF per year
- Space available: 1,000 – 10,651 sq. ft.
- Zoning: C-1
AVAILABILITY AT THIS PROPERTY
7355 South Houghton Rd.
1,000 – SF available
First Level – approx. 1,950 SF
Second Level – approx. 3,000 SF
The second floor is accessible by an external elevator and two separate stairwells. The available square footage on the first and second floors can be combined by an internal staircase, creating a leasable area of ±10,651 sf.
Building 4 – 100% occupied
7385 South Houghton Rd.
±9,789 SF total leased
- Restaurant ±4,398
- Stylin’ Etc., Salon ±1,622 SF
- Rubs Massage ±2,370 SF
- Pink and White Nails ±1,399 SF
7395 South Houghton Rd.
±13,800 SF total
±3,473 SF available (end cap)
- Southern AZ Vets’ Admin Clinic ± 10,041
7365 South Houghton Rd.
±6,300 SF buildable available
Option: ±4,400 SF for use with
7375 South Houghton Rd.
Build to suit
±8,400 SF buildable available
7405 South Houghton Rd.
OFFICE/MEDICAL build to suit
±13,800 SF buildable available
Houghton Crossings Professional Plaza is located southeast at the intersection of Houghton Rd. and East Valencia Rd.
• Excellent opportunity for office, medical or retail users with high visibility and access in the Southeast, Rita Ranch and Vail area.
• Only commercially C-1 zoned parcel at this intersection; other 3 corners are State Land.
• High profile employers in the area include Raytheon, IBM, Target, Canon USA, Citigroup, Walmart, Fry’s, The Veteran’s Association (VA) and Davis Monthan Air Force Base.
• Convenient Interstate-10 access via Houghton Road
• Located within Vail School District, one of the highest performance school districts in Arizona.
Houghton Area Master Plan
HAMP is the master plan for the 10,000 acre area where these properties are located. The “HAMP” provides a general master plan for how the area will be developed, as interest grows, the City of Tucson and the State Land Department develop Zoning criterium for portions of the HAMP. The latest is for 2,590 acres which is being called the Atterbury Trails Planned Community Development. Once approved by the Mayor and Council, real estate developers will be able to offer to purchase one or more of the development areas through a “bid” process.
As part of the HAMP, and the development of the “5,000 acres Rocking K Ranch”, a new bridge is now under construction and will be a 5 minute drive to our properties, versus a minimum 30-45 minute drive without the bridge.
Read more and view the Master Plan HERE
Pad for Sale, Build to Suit, or Ground Lease
Free Standing Building and Pad, located at 7229 N. Camino De Oeste Marana, Arizona 85741 ...read more
Free Standing Building and Pad for Sale, Lease, or Build to Suit
Free Standing Building and Pad, located at 7221 N. Camino De Oeste Marana, Arizona 8574 ...read more
Mercado at Canada Hills
Retail/office medical space for lease,Mercado at Canada Hills is located at NEC Lambert Lane and ...read more
Retail/office medical space for lease, Rincon Plaza is located at 7545 South Houghton Rd., ...read more